Thursday 4 June 2009

Obsessed with Knitting

OK, it's official - I am becoming obsessed with knitting.
Next week will be a busy one, knit-wise. G will probably be going to Amsterdam, so that means:
Monday - Falkirk knitting group
Tuesday - Stirling Knitting Bee
Wednesday - City Knitty (Elephant House, Edinburgh)
Thursday - K1 Yarns (Edinburgh)
Friday - hmm, why are there no knitting groups on a Friday in Central Scotland?

It's just as well we are going away this weekend, as there is a knitting thing at John Lewis in Glasgow on Saturday, and I think it's City Knitty at Double Dutch on Sunday.

I'm working on a top-down top in 4-ply cotton, worked on 3.25mm needles. I've been working on it for about two weeks, and it's taking forever. Note to self - don't do skinny yarn on skinny needles. Will have to get the champagne out when I finish the first ball. An announcement in the Times should occur when I finish the thing!

1 comment:

HODGEPODGESPV said...

sounds like lots of fun!! enjoy


11